Technical expertise HRIS
Optimise the management of your human resources thanks to the mastery of your HR Information System.
HR Path HRIS expertise brings you the best management practices for the success of your project.
- Audit organisational and HR processes
- Analysis of management rules: have a detailed knowledge of the uses and the regulatory.
- Definition of the issues and objectives for the company.
- Recommendation of customised solutions for the process redesign.
- Assessment of the human and financial necessary. means
- Assistance in the choice of the optimal solution.
OUR ScopE iS especially on:
- Management of compensation: Decentralisation with managers through the portal, budgets follow-ups “yearly general increases”.
- Training: Audit function training, implementation of the learning policy, fundraising.
- Talent management: job Repositories , job management forecasting, payroll policy
- Legislative and Social Watch: « Social & legal monthly newsletter: news and detailed topics ‘.
- Consulting in e – HR & Portal: Mapping of HR flows, employees/managers Portal on the intranet/internet, outsourcing of low added value tasks, and involvement of managers in the HR management.
Assistance in the project Management
Support on the implementation of the solution: project management (costs and deadlines compliance, relationship Vendor-Integrator, etc.), supervision of user tests and product training.
User Support and projet ownership
- Assistance in the design, revenue and stabilisation at start
- Driving change.
- HR and talent Consulting
Depending on the issues, we work both with the Board, the HR, the Finance and the IS management, in putting in place all technical and functional features affected by the project.
Our implementation methodology allows us to minimize and secure implementation deadlines while respecting industry specifics for each of our customers.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS);
- Management of the personnel administration,
- Human resources and talent management (recruitment, training, careers…),
- Salary Management,
- Payroll Management,
- time and activities Management
- reporting Management,
- Integration with other application modules of the company’s IS
- Expense account management.
HR Path analyses and offers real solutions of integration between HR functions and other trades of the company, in order to align human resources with your company strategy.
Maintenance in operational conditions
added value maintenance
HR Path ensures the maintenance and evolution of the application solution as part of a technical and functional support based on a transfer of skills, and continuous improvement.
Our maintenance contracts are based around service commitments and cover the following services:
- Control of TPAM Third party application maintenance
- Animation and reports of operational and steering committees
- Monitoring of defects and requests for changes
- Production of macro-estimate for changes requests
- Production Application monitoring
- Interfaces monitoring
- Technical support for IS teams
- Level 2 support for HR teams
- Legal watch
- Legal maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Adaptive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- additional jobs
- Evolutionary maintenance
The monitoring of the maintenance quality goes through the definition of objectives, the finding of the current gap and the objective of improving the gap.
The definition of objectives, in initialisation phase, focuses for example on:
- Time of closing anomalies and incidents depending on the severity level
- Response time of support requests
- The quality (reopening rate) of the delivered components.
It is all of these data that we summarise as dashboards. These indicators are monitored by the HR Path ticketing tool manned HREXP.Need more information ? Contact us