Position based in UK
Full-time permanent contract to start as soon as possible
Salary according to the experience
We are HR Systems specialists.
HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 700 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 80 billion euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
Your role and your assignement:
In line with our growing ambitions we currently are looking for a Senior Compensation & Benefits Workday Consultant to develop skills on Workday HCM.
Working closely with the client teams, you as a Senior Compensation & Benefits Workday Consultant will :
Design and implementation of Workday HCM:
- Manage the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale Workday HCM solutions for clients.
- Participate in every phase of a Workday HCM implementation from offer to production support focusing on the Compensation & Benefits module
- Assists in the design and creation of functionnal specifications
- Set up the Compensation & Benefits module of Workday HCM,
- Animate and participate to the workshops.
Maintenance of the Workday HCM Compensation & Benefits module:
- Define the content and ensure the delivery of the solutions,
- Participate in the maintenance of the Compensation & Benefits module,
- Assists in to the tests phases.
- Being the contact point of the client and the users,
- Provide training and support to the key users,
- Coaching Junior consultants
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, and with a minimum of 6 years in HCM consulting
- Proving a depth knowledge of Human Capital Management, especially Compensation&Benefits,
- Experience in implementing technology-enabled HR business solutions for clients (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft HCM, SAP HR, Oracle HR, Fusion),
- Experience of complete project life cycle is an asset.
- Fluent in English
- You are willing to travel.
Looking for a new challenge as a Senior Compensation & Benefits Workday Consultant? You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!