Position based in : London (UK)
Full-time permanent contract to start as soon as possible
Salary according to the experience
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 750 talented professionals in 14 countries and we have the privilege to support 1200 clients worldwide in their HR & Finance transformation.
Your role and your assignment:
In line with our growing ambitions we are currently looking for a Senior HR & Management Consultant with in depth knowledge of Human Capital Management, to take an active part in supporting our clients in developing their HR strategies and advise on the design and implementation of global HR transformation programmes, including:
- HR assessments and benchmarking
- HR process, roles and organisation design: HR Business Partners, Experts and Shared Services
- Shared services design and implementation
- Change management
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend
Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and with 10 years experience within HR consulting and project management, we would like to meet someone with :
- Proven experience of leading on a number of HR transformation projects,
- Demonstrated effective project experience including:
- Ability to help Human Resources to develop their potential to contribute to the success of an organisation,
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with board level members, directors and key stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills to talk and convince clients and to stimulate decisions,
- Knowledge of the HR roles and organisation design but also of Talent Management, Learning & Development,
- Knowledge of employment law, payroll and/or workforce management appreciated,
- Hands-on knowledge of common consultancy/project methodology, business analysis and process mapping,
- Hands-on knowledge of a leading HRIS as Workday or SuccessFactors,
- CIPD certification or diploma appreciated.
Why work at HR Path:
- We think that our People are out Greatest Assets,
- The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth,
- We help you to grow both professionally and personally,
- The chance to participate closely to our business development in the UK.
You are a collaborative team player and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and growing company? We are waiting for you!
Don’t wait any longer, interviews begin now!