Onboarding starts from the moment the role has been offered – that’s when a candidate becomes an onboardee. How your business portrays itself in the time between the verbal offer and their first day of employment is crucial. With SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0, it enables new hires to hit the ground running with more strategic activities. It allows managers to connect, inform, and empower new hires with the right tools, content, and connections even before their first day on the job to start driving business results faster.
Features of Onboarding 2.0:
- Shares common data structure with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to enable simplified data mapping, validation, and localization.
- Leverages advanced capabilities of the HXM suite (Homepage Tiles, Document Management Service and SAP SuccessFactors e-Signature, Business Rules Engine, Administration Center, Extension Center) to eliminate redundant functionality.
- Uses Fiori-based design to deliver a simplified, responsive UI.
- Provides a unified experience across Onboarding and other HXM modules (Recruiting, Employee Experience Management, Learning, Performance and Goals, Benefits) to enable the entire employee journey.
- Enables comprehensive reporting and analytics across SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and other HXM modules with People Analytics.
- Improves the flexibility and extensibility for integration with third-party solutions.
HR Path’s Recommendations:
- Create an object to provide read only document to the external onboardee
- Create a check mark with the help of business rules on the forms
- Increase the default value character limit in order to add instructions
- Ghost Cross-boarding process
- Define home page tiles with the business rules
- Execute seamless integration with Employee central
- Create reports in the integration center for integrating with the external HRIS
- Customize the Pop Ups
- Display only the picklist value without the code
Bringing a new employee onboard is not just an administrative process. It’s a chance for your business to make a good impression, and to show you’re invested in getting your new recruit off to a good start. You should never forget the human touch when onboarding employees.
To learn more, join our upcoming, complimentary webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.