About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
YOUR MISSIONS ✅
As an Accountant, you will be integrated to our Finance Team dedicated to the American Region (US, Canada, Mexico & Latin America) and you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accurate full cycle bookkeeping in a timely manner
- Matching-batching-coding & verifying A/P invoices (high volume)
- Applying cash application, collections and following up on past-due accounts
- Preparing, processing, and verifying Employee Expense Reports
- Completing high volume bank reconciliations of multiple currency (high volume)
- Performing account reconciliation for both A/P & A/R to balance GL
- Posting journal entries, accruals and performing adjustments where it is due
- Conducting accurate full cycle bookkeeping in a timely manner.
- Managing payroll and government remittances.
- Performing bank reconciliations and generate reports as needed.
- Conducting collection actions when necessary.
- Entering data from notices of assessment and reassessment into system
- Reviewing and analyzing outcomes for settlement proposals and calculate the tax, penalties, and interest payable.
- Assisting with special projects and ad hoc requests
- Acting as a back-up for other team members
YOUR ASSETS ✅
- A graduate from a recognized 3-year accounting or finance program with exceptional academic performance in accounting and tax courses
- Completion of upper-level tax courses (corporations, trusts, GST)
- At least 3 years full cycle bookkeeping experience in accordance with Canadian Accounting Standards in accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
- Knowledge of tax return preparation and tax calculation rules for individuals and corporations
- Proficient in SAP FI/SD and Microsoft Office, comfortable learning and using new software
- Ideally you speak English and French fluently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
Joining the HR Path Group means taking part in the development of an international company in full expansion, and facing new challenges every day! 🤗
The HR Path Group offers you the opportunity to grow fully within a dynamic company that listens to its employees ☘️
Thanks to the acquisition of new companies and a new record fundraising of more than 110 million euros in 2021, HR Path promises you a stimulating, challenging and fulfilling work environment 💰
All our careers are individualized, allowing you to develop your skills and build your professional career 🚀
See you soon at HR Path 🥳