📍 The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad! 🌏
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
YOUR MISSIONS ✅
As an Accountant, you will be integrated to our Finance Team dedicated to Spanish Region and you will be responsible for:
- Conducting accurate full cycle bookkeeping in a timely manner
- Matching-batching-coding & verifying A/P invoices (high volume)
- Applying cash application, collections and following up on past-due accounts
- Preparing, processing, and verifying Employee Expense Reports
- Completing high volume bank reconciliations of multiple currency (high volume)
- Performing account reconciliation for both A/P & A/R to balance GL
- Posting journal entries, accruals and performing adjustments where it is due
- Conducting accurate full cycle bookkeeping in a timely manner.
- Managing payroll and government remittances.
- Performing bank reconciliations and generate reports as needed.
- Conducting collection actions when necessary.
- Entering data from notices of assessment and reassessment into system
- Reviewing and analyzing outcomes for settlement proposals and calculate the tax, penalties, and interest payable.
- Assisting with special projects and ad hoc requests
- Acting as a back-up for other team members
YOUR ASSETS ✅
- A graduate from a recognized 3-year accounting or finance program with exceptional academic performance in accounting and tax courses
- Completion of upper-level tax courses (corporations, trusts, GST)
- At least 3 years full cycle bookkeeping experience in accordance with Spanish Accounting
- Knowledge of tax return preparation and tax calculation rules for individuals and corporations
- Proficient in SAP FI/SD and Microsoft Office, comfortable learning and using new software
- You speak currently English and the French , will be a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
WHAT WE OFFER ✅
💰 Attractive compensation & benefits ✅
🎉 A superb work atmosphere every day (team parties, annual seminar etc.)
☘️ A good pro/perso life balance with telecommuting opportunities
🌏 Come and grow in a hyper challenging environment, within our Scale-Up in full international development 🤗
🎯 Member of the French Tech 120 and labeled Happy at Work, the HR Path Group offers you the opportunity to grow fully within a dynamic company that listens to its employees 🎯
Thanks to the acquisition of new companies and a new record fundraising of more than 110 million euros in 2021 💰 HR Path promises you a stimulating, challenging and fulfilling work environment.
See you soon at HR Path!🥳