Location: Singapore (SEA)
Experience: 5+ years
Salary/Package: On application
Eligibility: Singapore Citizen OR Singapore Permanent Resident
Language: English, Mandarin (preferred but not required)
Work Area: Successfactors Implementation and Consulting Project Management
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
We are the most experienced SuccessFactors partner in Asia Pacific !
What will you be accomplishing?
The Project Management Team is an instrumental driver in the delivery of all the projects on time, on budget and within scope for all our happy customers.
You will manage our delivery team within each project to support all our existing and new customers embarking on a Cloud Journey to move from legacy on premise to SAP Cloud. Our Project Manager should be a MASTER in managing project/programme technical and functional deliverables, inspirational and efficient in managing our consultants and proficient in handling complex client technical queries and solutioning.
Our Project Managers lead our technical and functional teams in their quest to deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around the Successfactors solutions. They will help create innovative and differentiated solutions that will help our clients optimise their systems and maintain our status as the leading implementation partner in our field.
A day in the life…
- Manage all support requests from the sales/presales team. Ensure the right resources are allocated to support each request and ensure that the requirements are met
- Manage the detailed handover from Sales/Presales to delivery team and take over the management of project technical/functional team
- Manage the project preparation, planning, all activities, deliverables and internal/external stakeholders. Responsible to update project plan, reporting, scheduling project meetings and hosting meetings
- Manage the end to end technical and functional configuration and delivery for Successfactors projects
- Manage the consultants and different project teams in all the different phases including Discovery, Configuration, Training, SIT, UAT and Cutover
- Manage the day to day project resources including resource planning and applying for additional resources from Resources team
- Manage the overall project timeline as well as reporting back to Delivery Manager and Management
- Manage scope, timeline and project planning for each project
- Proactively manage the day to day interaction and communications with the client
- Work closely with Customer Engagement Executive to address any escalations or issues
- Stay up to date on the product enhancements and assist in managing consultant’s development and training
- Manage the handover of all projects to post implementation support team.
What else do you need to know?
- This is a challenging, exciting and fast paced environment
- The Project Manager holds a critical role on the SuccessFactors Project Management and delivery team.
- You would support a volume of strategic opportunities and exciting new projects. The role requires creativity, technical ability, interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, attention to detail and be well organised.
- There is an excellent work-life balance on the team and a warm, welcoming culture. The HR Path delivery team works closely and cohesively. We encourage a very supportive yet efficient work environment to continue building our Brand and reputation in the marketplace.
- We like people with a sense of humour who can bring a sense of perspective in those stressful moments.
You, simply put, are…
- An Amazing Project Manager
- Incredible Leadership and people management skills
- Able to Motivate your team of consultants to achieve on time delivery with outstanding standards
- Capable of Finding Solutions to Unknown Problems
- Warm, articulate and engaging – you’re simply a joy to be around!
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to provide high quality work within a tight deadline
Your Qualifications, Experience and Competencies…
- A Degree or Masters in Project Management, IT, HR or similar
- 5+ years in the software industry
- 3+ years Successfactors experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of SAP Cloud/SaaS software or similar.
- Experience leading delivery and team management
- A strong knowledge of the HR sector
- Proven ability to plan and deliver objectives, and influence others
- Market competitive salary (Basic salary and bonus)
- Medical benefits
- Regional travel
|Job Category||Project Manager|