About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
As an Engagement Manager and Workday solution architect you are responsible to manage the various Workday projects and to keep an overview of all Workday HCM modules. This will give you the fundamentals to advise and design the appropriate solution and manage the implementation for every client.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Advise prospects and translate their needs into the optimal Workday solution.
- Assist sales in scoping the project and ask the right questions to make a good and achievable proposal.
- Design and define the chalk lines for your projects.
- Define the impact of the collaboration between functional and technical team members and try to avoid overlap.
- Translate the scope of the project into concrete decisions and steps to follow.
- Manage Workday Project based on Workday Deployment and HR Path Project Methodologies.
- Build strong relation- and partnerships with our clients.
- Motivate and convince your team members to work on the solution you determined.
- Be open for feedback and try to take this into account.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- To work in an analytical and structured way is one of your major strengths.
- You are a problem solver with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Encouraging your team members is something that motivates you.
- You can convince your team members of the solution you determined but you still keep your ears and eyes open for feedback.
- Leading discussions and trying to translate everyone’s needs into a sustainable resolution is something that stimulates you.
- You are Workday HCM certified and have at least 4 HCM implementations on your track list, combined with a strong generalist HR background.
- Managed / Lead 1 Workday implementation
- Workday doesn’t have any secrets for you anymore and you master both the technical and the functional side.
- You are willing to travel.