HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an HR Advisory Consultant with passion to enhance business performance through supporting with the planning of strategic initiatives and pursuit of overall continuous organisational improvement.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Prepare materials and PowerPoint presentation to facilitate workshops
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Integrate change management plans to enable project coordination
- Forecast and recommend/request appropriate project resources to fulfill project needs
- Maintain consistent communication with clients and internal clients on the progress of the project
- This role is based in Hanoi City
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of SuccessFactors in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
- At least a university degree in HR/Computer Science/IT or any other related discipline
- At least 3-4 years of Human Resources experience
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in change management is preferred
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
If you have what it takes to be part of an international and fast-growing organisation, send your application to: sri-hadisti. MOHAMED@hr-path.com