About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
Your role and your assignment
As a HR Business Partner, you will be integrated within the HR team based in Paris (headquarters) and you will have the following missions:
- You act as SPOC for HR related questions from employees, you offer a listening ear to the employees and are the point of contact for employees and management.
- You work closely with the Recruitment team based in Paris and you are responsible for the recruitment process in the Benelux area (from selecting applications to integration of new employees)
- Together with the Head of Recruitment and the management, you further develop the HR policy and strategy around topics such as teamwork, absenteeism, training, performance, etc.
- You ensure a proper onboarding of newcomers as well as exit procedures.
- You ensure that health and safety policies are up to date, liaise with third parties making sure the office is properly maintained.
- You also ensure a continuous evaluation and optimization of the HR processes within the organization.
- You identify new HR needs within the organization and together with the management you determine the priorities year after year.
- You promote the company’s culture and values internally as well as externally.
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in recruiting and human resources
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, ideally you also speak French and German
- You have good knowledge of the social legislation in Belgium & the Netherlands.
- You are a very good communicant, with a good capacity to adapt, and a strong dynamism
- You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team in fast-paced international environment
- You are a real team player who enjoys having contact with multiple stakeholders
- Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
- Quarterly team evenings, annual seminar abroad
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application !
|Job Category||Support function|