About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
Working closely with client business team & IT, you as an Integration Consultant will deliver integration solutions and support between Workday and other applications that are fit for purpose. As Integration Consultant you will, next to implementation also support our clients in providing requested solutions and improving their IT integration landscape having Workday as the central HR system.
The Integration Consultant can participate in every phase of a Workday implementation from offer to production support. Next to the projects the Integration Consultant participates in the development and optimization of our propositions and differentiators to further grow or business.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Perform detailed designs of Workday and the technical environment, which will have to be future proof, scalable, open, efficient, secure, and cost-effective.
- Ensure that all implementation decisions are technically viable.
- Produce the technical products required by the integration needs of the customer’s platform
- Produce the technical configurations where needed/possible.
- Participate in the production of technical documentation.
- Liaise with clients as required.
- Broad technology experience and a good awareness of industry trends and their potential impact on current & future business applications.
- The ability to understand complex solutions, in line with client’s expectations;
- Demonstrated technical skills;
- Experience with Data Conversion;
- Experience in application integrations and integration implementation concepts: Asynchronous vs. Synchronous, reliability, availability, scalability, performance,…
- Experience in SOA in general and ESB in particular;
- Thorough knowledge of security concepts;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Workday knowledge is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (e.g. PeopleCode, SQR, ABAP) is a plus
- Knowledge of the following languages: Dutch, English.