HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Operations Analyst APAC who is passionate about the regional operations of a business and responsible for driving process improvement and efficiency through several strategic and tactical level projects aligned to the various teams.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Support business decisions through the preparation of timely and accurate variable forecasts maximizing operational efficiencies
- Develop utilization/trend analysis report to support the needs of the delivery practice as needed
- Create interpretation of data through use of tools and logic to frame situations for decision-making
- Aggregate forecast information into a comprehensive report to be presented to leadership team for capacity planning
- Drive business transformation through advanced analytical methodologies
- Coordinate and drive initiatives to continuously improve delivery quality within and across practices
- Support process improvement and promote innovation
- This role is based in Singapore
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of SuccessFactors in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
- At least a university degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, and Excel – including VBA is essential
- Possess strong analytical skill and knowledge to extract deep insights and generate presentable reports using MS Excel
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers with business insights, financial analysis and forecasting
- Demonstrate experience in proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Regional travel exposure
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
If you have what it takes to be part of an international and fast-growing organisation, send your application to: sri-hadisti.MOHAMED@hr-path.com