About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the Global Human Resources Solutions Specialist (HRIS).
As a partner of major market publishers, he carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for Smes.
HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, both in France and internationally.
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group’s success is based on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and customer service.
Our value proposition? Advise to Run! We offer comprehensive support to our clients in the development of their HR strategy:
• ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the overall vision and strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
• INTEGRATION: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR, Oracle, SAP Successfactors, Talentsoft and Workday solutions.
• RUN: We leverage the HR solution that supports your company’s digital transformation.
As a Junior Peoplesoft Consultant, you will be accompanied on the following missions:
• Support translation of customer requirement into deliverables, documentation preparation and presentations
• Support the project team in the deployment or evolution of the solution
• Prepare and facilitate design workshops on controlled topics
• Check the quality of the service provided to the customer
• Provide technical service
• Participate in project team life with other HR Path consultants
• Perform technical watches
The position is based in Malaga, Spain.
💼 You have a first significant experience in development or in a technical environment
👨🏻🎓 You have at least one of the following computer languages: Visual Studio (Visual Basic, Visual C++) and SQL
📔 You speak fluently : french and/or english (required) will allow you to operate in an international environment.
🌎 Transport card or Passport in hand, you are mobile in France and internationally
📆 Ideally, you are available quickly to take up a position (notice also accepted)
💰 Attractive remuneration, according to profile
💵 Advantages: participation, restaurant tickets
🎉 Team evenings every 3 months, annual seminar abroad