About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main vendors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for small, medium and large client accounts.
HR Path supports its global customers in all their HR strategies.
The main strength of HR Path lies largely in its talents. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid, HR Access, etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
As a Junior Consultant, you will assist and supports a team of more experienced consultants. You will build and acquire competences on SAP SuccessFactors. Also, you will learn the profession of consultant and the expected relational skills.
You will have the following missions:
- Assists the project team in the deployment or evolution of the solution,
- Participates in the translation of the customer’s needs into deliverables, via configuration, development, preparation of documentation, etc.,
- Learns to be autonomous on the basic parameterization of the tool,
- Acquires autonomy in the handling and processing of simple client requests (TMA, evolution, implementation),
- Learns how to write parameter sheets, test documents or training documents.
👨🏻🎓 At least a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR
💼 You have a first experience in HR and HRIS and you are motivated to acquire new skills on SAP SuccessFactors and the HR Functional part.
🌎 You speak Dutch and English fluently and you have been able to work on international projects
📔 You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices. You have excellent oral and written communication skills allowing you to build a trustful relationship with clients. You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team in fast-paced international environment.
📆 Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
HR Path recently raised €113 million to continue its global development.
Joining HR Path means participating in the development of a dynamic company and taking on new challenges every day.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application!