HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001 and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist. HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We currently have over 1,000 professionals globally in 18 countries and have over 1,300 clients worldwide with a generated revenue of 110 Billion Euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are our greatest assets; and HR Path Clients love our Consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
The Jr. SF EC Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the solution to meet customer needs by using the best practices of the functionality and carry out implementation projects by means of the appropriate documentation and use that this functionality provides. This position will report to the Project Manager on the client side and the Service Manager within HR Path.
- Analysis of customer needs and mapping with functionality provided by Success Factors Employee Central.
- Validation of requirements for applying the best practices.
- Be the main point of contact during the process implementation.
- Perform the configuration of the SAP SuccessFactors EC functionality based on best practices according to customer requirements.
- To carry out the necessary documentation of the solution and according to the client requirements as well as to carry out the functional transfer to the key users.
- To support the client in the realization of the test scenarios and the unit and integral tests of the solution.
- Upgrade and deploy the SAP SF EC solution
- Be willing to travel at least 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or systems engineering
- At least have participated in 1 complete project using SAP SF Employee Central
- Medium Fluent English
- Good communication skills with the customer
- Higher benefits to law
- Competitive salary According to the experience
- Growth and international exposure