About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
You will be integrated as a Junior Workday Consultant within our technical teams dedicated to Workday HCM and/or Financials implementation projects based in the Benelux.
- The realization of production support
- The development and optimization of our propositions and differentiators to further grow our business in the Benelux
- Contribute to the successful design and implementation of Workday for our customers, alongside the Senior Consultants
- Participate in the life of the project team with other HR Path consultants
- Provide technical maintenance
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
- Sees the advantages of joining entrepreneurial spirit consulting environment.
- Has a master degree, ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to function well both independently or as part of a team.
- Is willing to learn through coaching, training and practice.
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Is highly focused and has attention for details.
- Has high-standard communication, presentation & writing skills and is comfortable with public speaking.
- Has proficient Excel skills.
- Masters English and Dutch languages. French is a strong plus
🎉 Professionalism, Sharing, Conviviality and Reactivity, these values are ours; and allow today HR Path to be part of the companies where work rhymes with well-being
🎯 Working at HR Path means being able to participate in the entrepreneurial adventure of an ambitious group. There is no typical profile, we respect differences. The work is fulfilling in a world of constraints. Decisions are made quickly. Our curiosity drives us to innovate in a changing environment.
All our careers are individualized: join an agile company, in full international development! 😊
Join our great human adventure!
Would you like to work in a dynamic and welcoming environment, in a fast-paced and fulfilling daily life ? Sharing is at the heart of our corporate culture, and no two days are alike at HR Path.
If you want to join an agile company, in full international development, don’t wait a second!
See you soon at HR Path!