About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Functional Consultant to support the successful design and implementation of Workday HCM or Financials for clients. The Junior Workday Consultant can participate in every phase of a Workday HCM implementation or production support. Next to the projects the Junior Workday Consultant participates in the development and optimization of our propositions and differentiators to further grow or business.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
- Sees the advantages of joining entrepreneurial spirit consulting environment.
- Has a master degree, ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to function well both independently or as part of a team.
- Is willing to learn through coaching, training and practice.
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Is highly focused and has attention for details.
- Has high-standard communication, presentation & writing skills and is comfortable with public speaking.
- Has proficient Excel skills.
- Masters English and Dutch languages. French is a strong plus