HR Path: Global leader in HR Solutions
You have BeNeLux market knowledge on the HRIS space, a large network and a strong focus on HR & IT. You can build an effective go to market strategy and create strong customer relationships for one of the global leaders in HR?
HR Path is looking for an ambitious and energetic Regional Business Development Manager for the BeNeLux to help us expand our pipeline. You will be the front face of the company and will have the dedication and responsibility to create and apply an effective sales strategy for the BeNeLux together with our international sales team for our various business lines in the entire region.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on growth and customer satisfaction
- Identifies and screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote HR Path’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Works closely with HR Path’s subject matter experts and management to get the deal closed
- Prepare proposal and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Working 5+ years as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Networking skills to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Good communication skills to listen to the client and articulate back for solutioning
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Good sales skills
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- HR Business knowledge (also Finance Business knowledge is a plus)
- Experience with and knowledge of SAP, Workday, Oracle or TalentSoft
- Market knowledge
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel
|Job Category||Support function|