About HR Path
HR Path Group is the Human Resources Solutions Specialist (HRIS). As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
Our office based in Singapore is looking for an experienced and certified SAP AMS Consultant with a love of technology and experience on the Singapore Payroll :
- To help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software
- Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organizational productivity
- You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement
- Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SAP solution
- This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices
- You have a university degree in associated HR or IT, or related discipline
- You have 5 years or more of experience in Human Resources or IT
- You have 3 years or more in supporting Singapore payroll issue resolution + implementing CRs
- You speak fluently English
- An Employee Central Payroll experience is preferred
- You can track record of delivering Projects on time and on budget with outstanding quality
- You have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You are mobile within your missions
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application to: