ABOUT HR PATH
HR Path Group is the Human Resources Solutions Specialist (HRIS). As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
The group, established in 2001, has over 1200 employees, supports more than 1,200 clients and generates over £115M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
Our German office is looking for a SAP HCM Payroll Consultant with a love of technology and HR and knowledge of German payroll, based in Strasbourg or Stuttgart :
- To help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP software.
- You will bring your experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement.
- Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SAP solution.
- This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technologies to support Business and best HR practices.
- You have a significant experience in Human resources and excellent knowledge and management of the german payroll
- A knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central would be much appreciated
- You speak fluently German and English
- You can track record of delivering Projects on time and on budget with outstanding quality
- You have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- This position is in full remote, with possibility to visit the customer who’s based in Stuttgart
All HR Path positions are person-oriented careers!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application to: