About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
Your role and your assignment:
Are you a natural consultant with a passion to dive in and explore new technologies for some of the coolest companies in Europe? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible.
As a SAP Payroll Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Working closely with a large team of SAP HCM experts to deliver results and value for your clients
- Leading individual projects and/or lead specific module implementations
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and your colleagues that will contribute to your growth and development
- We work in a virtual team, leveraging the latest technologies, with options to work from home as well as our offices or co-working spaces.
This position can be based in Madrid, Granada or Málaga, full remote possibilities.
- You have at least 2 years or more experience in a similar role (working on SAP HCM projects – spanish payroll, ABAP, payroll cycles and schemas
- You speak English fluently