About HR Path
HR Path, the global human resource leader, which offers comprehensive services ranging from strategic thinking to the deployment of integrated tools in the field of human resources.
Our goal is to be more than a preferred provider. We want to help our customers to choose the best HRIS solution for their organizations based on our competence and integrity. We these values our organization develop long-term strategic partnerships with our customers, and we evaluate our success on customer satisfaction.
- Advise on – and implement the right solution
- Streamline HR business processes
- Maximize your organization’s return-on-investment
- Empower our customers
- Help our customers focus on their core business
Our value proposition? Advise to Run! We offer comprehensive support to our clients in the development of their HR strategy:
• ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the overall vision and strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
• INTEGRATION: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR, Oracle, SAP Successfactors, Talentsoft and Workday solutions.
• RUN: We leverage the HR solution that supports your company’s digital transformation.
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP / SuccessFactors Technology Consultant with a love of technology:
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot, and enhance software applications for SAP/SuccessFactors solution.
- Create and review technical documentation for internal process.
- Review and understand software methodologies for product design and model documentation.
- Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment.
- Participate in design alternatives via prototyping, peer programming and expert reviews.
- Passionate and self-motivated to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay current with and investigate technology trends.
- Participate in discussions with customers to accurately document business processes and requirements
- Participate in completing project deliverables on time and as per expected quality standards
- Perform unit testing and integration testing of programming/development objects
- Document technical specifications and test results
- 5+ years of experiences working with integration technologies
- Experiences in designing and building integrations with SuccessFactors required
- Must have 3+ years of experiences in SAP CPI and/or Dell Boomi
- Experiences in both SAP CPI and Dell Boomi is preferred
- Good understanding of SuccessFactors API’s (SFAPI and OData API’s)
- Experienced in designing and building integrations for HR processes and systems
- SAP ABAP and SAP HCM experience desired, but not required
- You speak fluently English
- You are located in Atlanta, GA preferred, USA require