About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
As a SuccessFactorss Consultant, you will have to:
- Participate in the translation of the client’s needs into deliverables, preparation of documentation and presentations
- Accompany the project team in the deployment or evolution of the solution
- Prepares and facilitates design workshops on the topics mastered
- To control the quality of the service provided to the client
- Ensure technical maintenance
- Participate in the life of the project team with other HR Path consultants
- Passing on knowledge to the younger generation
- Carry out technical monitoring
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors
- Minimum of one end-to-end SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation, including hands-on design and config
- You have experience leading workshops for gathering requirements and running meetings
- You have team lead experience
- You have external client-facing consulting experience
- Experience with PTP Replication Setup (SaaS Model)
- Experience with BSI TaxProfileFactory Setup (SaaS Model)