HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior SAP HCM ABAP with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SAP experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the Workday solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Works in partnership with clients, performs analysis, develops, supports, tests and writes documentation of the HCM modules
- Contributes to the organisation knowledgebase and supports fellow team members and sales initiatives
- More advanced consulting skills and solution knowledge are needed to effectively meet client expectations
- Lead customer workshops to define requirements
- Drive client to leverage best practices in the user of the HCM solutions
- Advanced knowledge of implementation methodology and project management concepts
- Develop integration solutions using SAP ABAP
- Develop integration solutions using SAP CPI
- Understand the HCM data model and can oversee data loads from and to other solutions
- Conduct research on topics within the field of HCM or basic HR processes
- Actively shares knowledge with colleagues
- This role is based in India
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of SuccessFactors in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Skilled in translating technical concepts into functional level usage for clients, both verbally and in written format
- Involvement in at least 8 full project implementations
- 5+ years hands-on development in SAP HCM ABAPs
- 2+ years hands-on development in SAP CPI and SuccessFactors API’s
- Advanced knowledge of the architecture, functionality and relation to business processes of the ERP software and knowledge of at least one sub-module of HCM software (sub-module: ‘EC’, ‘Succession’, ‘Payroll’, ‘Recruiting’) and basic knowledge of another modules
- Advanced understanding of HR processes, organizational structures and business functions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and past experiences to carry out and create instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to recommend a preferred solution and prepare high-quality deliverables in time, meeting expectations in a timely manner
- Advanced knowledge of standard software products such as spreadsheets, presentation software and text processing software
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
If you have what it takes to be part of an international and fast-growing organisation, send your application to: sri-hadisti. MOHAMED@hr-path.com