About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main vendors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for small, medium, and large client accounts.
HR Path supports its global customers in all their HR strategies.
The main strength of HR Path lies largely in its talents. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of SAP SuccessFactors.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified SuccessFactors Consultant with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SuccessFactors solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
As a Senior SuccessFactors Consultant you will be integrated to our Dutch office and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on clients’ processes
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Create ad-hoc reports and advance analytics
- Assist in proposal development
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Link the business requirements to optimize the SAP SuccessFactors solutions
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative and reporting training to the client
👨🏻🎓 At least a Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR
💼 You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in HRIS and you have a strong knowledge of SuccessFactors Business Processes. In addition, you have a strong experience in implementing at least two end-to-end SuccessFactors projects.
🌎 You speak Dutch and English fluently and you have been able to work on international projects
📔 You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices. You have excellent oral and written communication skills allowing you to build a trustful relationship with clients. You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team in fast-paced international environment.
📆 Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
HR Path recently raised €113 million to continue its global development.
Joining HR Path means participating in the development of a dynamic company and taking on new challenges every day.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application!