About HR Path
HR Path Group is the Human Resources Solutions Specialist (HRIS). As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus, a source of added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SuccessFactors solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
As a Senior SuccessFactors Consultant you will be integrated to our German office and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on clients’ processes
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Create ad-hoc reports and advance analytics
- Assist in proposal development
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Link the business requirements to optimize the Employee Central solution
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative and reporting training to the client
👨🏻🎓 At least a university degree in HR or IT or any other related discipline
💼 You Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in HRIS and you have a strong knowledge of SuccessFactors Business Processes. In addition, you have a strong experience in implementing at least two end-to-end SuccessFactors employee central projects.
🌎 You speak German and English fluently and you have been able to work on international projects
📔 You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices. You have excellent oral and written communication skills allowing you to build a trustful relationship with clients. You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team in fast-paced international environment.
📆 Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers! 😊
We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organized, attention to detail and great sense of humor.
If you are looking for new challenges in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application to: email@example.com