About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SuccessFactors solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
As a Senior SuccessFactors Consultant you will be integrated to our German office and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on clients’ processes
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Create ad-hoc reports and advance analytics
- Assist in proposal development
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Link the business requirements to optimize the Employee Central solution
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative and reporting training to the client
👨🏻🎓 At least a university degree in HR or IT or any other related discipline
💼 You Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in HRIS and you have a strong knowledge of SuccessFactors Business Processes. In addition, you have a strong experience in implementing at least two end-to-end SuccessFactors employee central projects.
🌎 You speak German and English fluently and you have been able to work on international projects
📔 You demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices. You have excellent oral and written communication skills allowing you to build a trustful relationship with clients. You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team in fast-paced international environment.
📆 Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers! 😊
We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organized, attention to detail and great sense of humor.
If you are looking for new challenges in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application to: email@example.com