About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main vendors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The main strength of HR Path lies largely in its talents. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid, HR Access, etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
Your role and your assignment:
Are you a natural consultant with a passion to dive in and explore new technologies for some of the coolest companies in Europe? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible.
As a SAP SuccessFactors Technical Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Working closely with a large team of SuccessFactors experts to deliver results and value for your clients
- Leading individual projects and/or lead specific module implementations
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and your colleagues that will contribute to your growth and development
- We work in a virtual team, leveraging the latest technologies, with options to work from home as well as our offices or co-working spaces.
- You have at least 3 years or more experience in a similar role (working on SuccessFactors projects – special focus on Employee Central and/or Recruiting, but other modules as Compensation, Performance would be a plus)
- You have a Master’s degree in IT
- Ideally you are certified on SuccessFactors in at least one module or you have a significant experience of managing multiple projects (preferably involving Cloud based solutions)
- You have an experience in the field of Integration of SFSF with other systems
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You are a real team player who enjoy having contact with multiple stakeholders and who support our vision of customer satisfaction
- You have a stakeholder management experience and expertise
- You can work well in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment
- You speak English fluently and ideally you can also speak another language such as Spanish or French
- You have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
At HR Path, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences, SAP training and certification through access to online learning to continue to grow throughout their career.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send us your application!