📍 The HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing …), as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management, ATM, etc.).
As a partner of the main editors of the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs, in France as well as internationally 🌏
Our value proposition? Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- CONSULTING: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- INTEGRATION: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
As an SAP SuccessFactors Consultant, you will work on SuccessFactors implementation projects for our customers on various topics and can demonstrate the following skills :
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot, and enhance software applications for SAP/SuccessFactors solution.
- Create and review technical documentation for internal process.
- Review and understand software methodologies for product design and model documentation.
- Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment.
- Participate in design alternatives via prototyping, peer programming and expert reviews.
- Passionate and self-motivated to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay current with and investigate technology trends.
- Participate in discussions with customers to accurately document business processes and requirements
- Participate in completing project deliverables on time and as per expected quality standards
- Perform unit testing and integration testing of programming/development objects
- Document technical specifications and test results
- You are highly adaptable and have a keen interest in the world of HRIS and consulting.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the implementation of HRIS solutions (Human Resources Information Systems)
- You have a good knowledge of SAP HR (focus on Swiss payroll administration) and are willing to dive into the SuccessFactors world and learn new things.
- You have a good command of English and German allowing you to work in an international environment.
- You are mobile in Switzerland within the framework of your missions
WHAT WE OFFER ✅
💰 Attractive compensation & benefits ✅
🎉 A superb work atmosphere every day (team parties, annual seminar etc.)
☘️ A good pro/perso life balance with telecommuting opportunities
🌏 Come and grow in a hyper challenging environment, within our Scale-Up in full international development 🤗
🎯 Member of the French Tech 120 and labeled Happy at Work, the HR Path Group offers you the opportunity to grow fully within a dynamic company that listens to its employees 🎯
Thanks to the acquisition of new companies and a new record fundraising of more than 110 million euros in 2021 💰 HR Path promises you a stimulating, challenging and fulfilling work environment.
See you soon at HR Path!