HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT:According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN:We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of SAP SuccessFactors software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven SuccessFactors experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the SuccessFactors solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Provide best-practice HR guidance on clients’ processes
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Create ad-hoc reports and advance analytics
- Assist in proposal development
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Link the business requirements to optimise the Employee Central solution
- Educate the client on SuccessFactors and technical requirements
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative and reporting training to the client
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of SuccessFactors in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
This role is required to work remotely within APAC region.
- At least a university degree in HR or IT or any other related discipline
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in Human Resources/IT Software or Consulting
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources and SuccessFactors business processes
- SF Certification in Employee Central module
- Strong experience and knowledge in implementing at least two end-to-end SuccessFactors Employee Central projects
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
If you have what it takes to be part of an international and fast-growing organisation, send your application to: sri-hadisti.MOHAMED@hr-path.com