About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (SIRH).
As a partner of the main publishers in the market, it carries out projects to implement SIRH and outsource payroll for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, both in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
HR Path’s strength and interest lies largely in its talents.
The Group’s success is based on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and a sense of customer service.
In line with our growing ambitions we currently are looking for a People Analytics Consultant to develop skills on Workday HCM and participate in our extension in Canada with the opening of our location in Montreal.
Working closely with the client teams, you as a People Analytics Consultant will:
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors project lifecycles and implementation
- Solid experience on BI implementation and solution leadership to clients
- BI Solutions Architecture and subject matter expert on SuccessFactors WFA projects
- Extensive full cycle solution crafting on WFA and BI
- Global project complexity analysis on full cycle HR processes essential
- Analyze client requirements and assist in designing, configuring, and delivering global solutions.
- Liaise with internal and external business partners and client project teams to help facilitate successful solution delivery.
- Conduct discovery workshops, configuration training, and production cutover support.
- Lead delivery efforts for HCM implementation projects with a focus on Analytics Management.
- Be able to manage concurrent projects through project implementation life cycles.
- Create clear and complete implementation documentation.
- Set and manage client expectations and provide recommendations to drive the client towards industry best practices and efficiencies.
- Manage delivery expectations, timelines and risk with professionalism and precision.
- Mentor junior consultants
- Contribute expertise to proposal request
- University or College degree
- Work experience on global projects is essential
- Solid leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail and accurate representation of information
- Ability to maintain positive and productive communication channels with clients, partners and peers
- Ability to work independently or as part of a remote team with limited supervision
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Excellent vacation policy beginning 3 weeks from date of joining
- Continuous training in the leading HR technologies in the Market
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Continuous growth
- Possibility of international growth
Looking to start your career as a Success Factors People Analytics Consultant? You are welcome and we are waiting for you. Don’t wait any longer, interviews begin now.