📍 The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad! 🌏
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
YOUR MISSIONS ✅
As a Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, you will be attached to the recruitment Team, based in Paris (Headquarter), and will have regular contact with all the stakeholders/hiring Managers of the Group.
Your role will be both recruiting and managing HR development for BeNeLux (area to be defined according to the profile).
Recruitment (70% of the job)
· Manage the recruitment process from A to Z (from sourcing, head hunting on LinkedIn, ads, communication, partnerships with schools etc. to the final hiring proposition)
· Writing and posting our ads on job search sites / specialized social networks
· Receive and select applications
· Identify and select potential candidates on job board
· Qualify and interview candidates by phone/visio
· Keep records of interviews and communicate them internally
· Follow the candidates during the recruitment process, until their integration within HR Path.
· Manage schools’ relations actions and set up partnerships
Human Resources (30% of the job)
· Manage a local Team from an HR perspective (contract, administrative topics etc.)
· Make regular individual people reviews with the teams
· Take part of the HR development of the teams (mainly based in BeNeLux)
· Create HR project, HR innovation
· Follow people’s career, identify potential and make them evolving through the Group (talent management)
· Communicate regularly with the Headquarter
This position can be based in Belgium or in the Netherlands, with regular business trips to visit the Teams.
YOUR ASSETS ✅
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment and/or Human Resources
- You are at least an English & Dutch speaker (french is a plus)
- Your are able to travel abroad (at least once or twice a month)
- You are a very good communicant, with a good capacity to adapt, and a strong dynamism
Joining the HR Path Group means taking part in the development of an international company in full expansion, and facing new challenges every day! 🤗
The HR Path Group offers you the opportunity to grow fully within a dynamic company that listens to its employees ☘️
Thanks to the acquisition of new companies and a new record fundraising of more than 110 million euros in 2021, HR Path promises you a stimulating, challenging and fulfilling work environment 💰
All our careers are individualized, allowing you to develop your skills and build your professional career 🚀
See you soon at HR Path 🥳