We are HR Systems specialists! HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001 and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 1000 professionals globally in 18 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 120 million euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
Your role and your assignement
This position will require enterprise experience across Oracle Cloud Platform, using your skillset to blend Cloud PaaS/IaaS tools to transition and guide our customers through their Cloud adoption. In this role you will use tools like Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and Visual Builder Cloud Services (VBCS) to drive innovation and bridge between business & technical solutioning.
- Oracle’s PaaS solutions Architecture with a particular focus on Integration Cloud Service, Data integrator and SOA Cloud Service
- Works closely with customers and management to identify and maximize opportunities to use technology to improve business processes
- Collaborates effectively at all levels to prepare strategic plans. Ensures system requests tie into objectives of the company strategy map and budgets
- Contributes to the development of information technology development standards, policies, processes and procedures to ensure consistent compatibility and integration
- Continuously reviews the technology needs of supported business functions/processes relative to new technological developments and trends. Keeps abreast of the industry and emerging technology
- Work within a project to provide guidance on good integration and development practices
- Work independently, or as part of a team, to project timescales
- Act as mentor to junior members of the team, sharing knowledge, experience and best practices.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Oracle Integration Cloud
- Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle Integration implementations
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS4SaaS architecture
- Working knowledge of web service development and architecture (SOAP/REST)
- Oracle IDE aptitude within APEX / jDeveloper / Eclipse
- Knowledge of the PaaS portfolio: integration Cloud Service, SOA Cloud Service, Mobile Cloud Service and other Cloud based solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle SaaS solutions (ERP or HCM Cloud)
- PL/SQL, SQL, Java and/or other languages
- Experience of development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall etc
- Fluent in English and/or French
Looking for a new challenge as a Technical Consultant on Oracle Cloud ?
You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!