As technical Peoplesoft consultant you will be part of a team of professionals and you will use your skillset to design solutions based on Peoplesoft technologies and to bridge between business & technical solutioning. According to your experience you will mentor junior profiles and you will be a key player of our customer satisfaction.
This position can be based in Malaga or Madrid.
- Provide PeopleSoft Consulting services with ability to assist in the entire systems development lifecycle for a project
- Ability to integrate the latest version (9.2) of PeopleSoft into current business environment for clients
- Ability to advise on any impact on the HCM processes/modules such as Core HR, Global Payroll, Absence, Talent
- Perform project activities related to system design, testing and training of the above-mentioned PeopleSoft modules
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients’ issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to the junior consultants
- More than one year of experience in the development on PeopleSoft HCM
- Experience with the Global Payroll is plus.
- Attractive remuneration according to profile
- Strong knowledge of the PeopleTools including PeopleCode, Application Engine, XML Publisher, SQR and web services.
- Fluent in English and/or French.
We are HR Systems specialists! HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001 and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 1000 professionals globally in 18 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 120 million euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
HR Path Spain covers the Iberic market and has offices in Malaga, Madrid and Grenada.