About HR Path
📍 HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and supports its customers in all their transformation projects, both on the human aspects and tools (HRIS) 🚀
We support our customers in the transformation of their HR function, both on organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing etc.) as well as on process aspects, and evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in defining their HR digitalization projects and in choosing HRIS solutions, through project management activities in all areas of HR (payroll, talent management etc.).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for small and medium sized enterprises globally. 🌏
Advise to Run! We offer a complete support to our customers in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s vision and global strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: Depending on the issues, HR Path supports its customers in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
As part of our team based in Granada, Spain, in our outsourcing activity, you will have the following main tasks:
- The collection and import of variable elements.
- Follow-up and implementation of legal and conventional developments
- Total control of the payroll
- The realization of the balance of any account
- Management of the event and monthly NSNs
- Generation of transfer files
- Calculation of provisions
- Sick leave and IJSS follow-up
- Generation and control of the accounting SO
- Generation and control of post-payment statements
- Customer relationship management
- Management, follow-up and correction of payroll anomalies
- You have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in UK/English payroll, of which you have mastered the entire process, and you have knowledge of plan management (mobility leave, termination of career). This experience has given you an in-depth knowledge of SAP and the French payroll process.
- Graduate of a training course with, ideally, a specialization in payroll.
- Customer service is innate in you and allows you to be reactive, organized and manage priorities with verve.
- You are dynamic, can take initiative, are a good listener, have good interpersonal skills, are assertive and autonomous and enjoy working in a team,
- Ideally, you are available for a position quickly (notice is also acceptable).
- Attractive remuneration, depending on the profile
- Benefits: reimbursement of meal expenses, participation in health & dental insurance.
- Team evenings every 3 months, annual seminar abroad every year
Join our beautiful human adventure!
Would you like to evolve in a dynamic and welcoming work environment, a daily life that moves you, that fulfills you?
Sharing is at the heart of our corporate culture, days go by and no two days are the same at HR Path.
All our careers are also individualized, there is no typical career path (vertical, transversal, inter business units, geographic mobility, etc.).
If you want to join an agile company in full international development, don’t wait a second longer!
See you soon at HR Path!