About HR Path
HR Path Group is the specialist in HR consulting, and accompanies its clients in all their transformation projects, both in the human aspect and in the tools (HRIS).
We accompany our clients in the transformation of their HR function, both in the organizational aspects (centralization, decentralization, outsourcing…), as well as in the process aspects, and in the evolution of HR teams. We also assist them in the definition of their HR digitalization projects, the choice of HRIS solutions, through Business Analysis activities in all HR areas (payroll, talent management, ATM, etc.).
As a partner of the main publishers in the market, we carry out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for both large accounts and SMEs, in France and internationally.
Our value proposition? Advise to run! We offer comprehensive support to our clients in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVICE: We advise and support companies in defining a method to align their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is, therefore, an added value for the company and its employees.
- INTEGRATION: Depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: Cegid, Oracle, Sage, SAP SuccessFactors, Silaexpert, ServiceNow, SopraHR, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports your company’s digital transformation.
Professionalism, Sharing, Coexistence and Reactivity, these values are ours; and they allow HR Path today to be part of the companies where work rhymes with well-being.
Working at HR Path means being able to participate in the entrepreneurial adventure of an ambitious group. There is no standard profile, we respect differences. The work is satisfying in a world under pressure. Decisions are quick. Our curiosity drives us to innovate in a changing environment.
As part of our team based in Granada, Spain, in our outsourcing activity, you will have the following main tasks:
- The collection and import of variable elements.
- Follow-up and implementation of legal and conventional developments
- Total control of the payroll
- The realization of the balance of any account
- Management of the event and monthly NSNs
- Generation of transfer files
- Calculation of provisions
- Sick leave and IJSS follow-up
- Generation and control of the accounting SO
- Generation and control of post-payment statements
- Customer relationship management
- Management, follow-up and correction of payroll anomalies
- You have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in UK/English payroll, of which you have mastered the entire process, and you have knowledge of plan management (mobility leave, termination of career). This experience has given you an in-depth knowledge of SAP and the French payroll process.
- Graduate of a training course with, ideally, a specialization in payroll.
- Customer service is innate in you and allows you to be reactive, organized and manage priorities with verve.
- You are dynamic, can take initiative, are a good listener, have good interpersonal skills, are assertive and autonomous and enjoy working in a team,
- Ideally, you are available for a position quickly (notice is also acceptable).
- Attractive remuneration, depending on the profile
- Benefits: reimbursement of meal expenses, participation in health & dental insurance.
- Team evenings every 3 months, annual seminar abroad every year
Join our beautiful human adventure!
Would you like to evolve in a dynamic and welcoming work environment, a daily life that moves you, that fulfills you?
Sharing is at the heart of our corporate culture, days go by and no two days are the same at HR Path.
All our careers are also individualized, there is no typical career path (vertical, transversal, inter business units, geographic mobility, etc.).
If you want to join an agile company in full international development, don’t wait a second longer!
See you soon at HR Path!
|Job Category||Payroll Manager|