About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
Your role and your assignement
Working closely with client business teams and with the rest of the implementation team, as a Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant you will take part in the Workday implementation projects.
Your activities will be as follow :
- Analyse the customer’s finance needs,
- Ensure the correct configuration of Workday Adaptive Planning,
- Monitor the progress of the project schedule in accordance with HR-Path and Workday implementation methodologies,
- Correct anomalies & test Workday Adaptive Planning,
- Advise and support companies on simplifying their finance rules,
- Convert data from the old finance system to the Workday format,
- Train customers in the use of Workday Finance (training materials, face-to-face training),
- Assist the client in the drafting test scenarios and assist customers in their test effort.
- You have a first experience in Finance / implementation of Financial tools
- You have experience on Workday, especially on Adaptive Planning
- You English fluently, ideally you also speak French
- You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team.
- Your strength of conviction, your sense of customer relations, and your organizational skills will enable you to successfully carry out your teleprospecting missions.
- Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly
- Benefits: lunch allowance, participation in private medical and dental insurance
- Quarterly team evenings, annual seminar abroad