About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
Working closely with client business teams, you as a Functional Workday Consultant will deliver Workday solutions and support that are fit for purpose. Functional Workday Consultant you will, next to implementation also support our clients in providing requested solutions and improving their Workday system.
The Functional Workday Consultant can participate in every phase of a Workday HCM implementation from offer to production support. Next to the projects the Functional Workday Consultant participates in the development and optimization of our propositions and differentiators to further grow or business.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management, especially hard HR
- Up to 2 years of experience in implementing technology-enabled HR business solutions for clients
- Translate client’s requirements into possible configuration options
- Preparing workshops, writing design documents, user acceptance testing, providing end-user training of the final solution…
- Good written and verbal communication skills to talk and convince clients
- Very good knowledge of the following languages: Dutch, English
- Experience of 1 complete Workday project life cycle is an asset
- Workday Core HCM certification
- Workday Additional Workday certifications and experience isi is an asset