06About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE: we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN: we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
Working closely with client business teams, you as a Workday Consultant will deliver Workday solutions and support that are fit for purpose. You will next to implementation also support our clients in providing requested solutions and improving their Workday system.
You will participate in every phase of a Workday HCM implementation from offer to production support:
– Participate in Workday HCM implementation projects,
– Carry out technical analyses based on functional analyses,
– Parameterize Workday HCM according to customer needs,
– Carry out unit tests and participate in integration / validation tests,
– Carry out a reporting to the managers,
– Guarantee a corrective and evolutionary maintenance after the implementation,
– Provide support and training to users,
– Work in Agile mode with a close relationship with the customer.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with Workday you experienced at least one full initial Workday implementation
- You are certified in Workday HCM Core and at least two other modules (Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Expenses, Absence & Time Tracking)
- Payroll experience in the country of role out is a very big plus
- Knowledge of local rules and regulations in relation to HR (and Payroll)
- Ability to speak the local language of the country applicable (Poland)