Position based in UK or Ireland with occasional travel to mainland Europe
Full-time permanent contract
Salary according to the experience
We are HR Systems specialists! HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 1000 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 120 million euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
Your role and your assignement
In line with our growing ambitions we currently are looking for an experienced Workday Functional Consultant to manage the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale Workday HCM solutions for clients.
Working closely with client business teams, you as a Senior Functional Consultant will drive the scope, definition and delivery of Workday solutions that are fit for purpose. You as a Workday Functional Consultant will also be responsible for coaching more junior consultants and will be involved in pre-sales activities.
A Workday Functional Consultant can participate in every phase of a Workday HCM implementation from offer to production support and can take up several roles during an implementation, being:
Project Manager, Analyst & Solution Designer, Tester and Trainer.
Training in Workday HCM will be provided.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, and with a minimum of 6 years in HCM consulting or HRIS implementations, the successful candidates will have a proven track record which will include the following:
- In depth knowledge of Human Capital Management practices, especially in the domain of “hard” HR : HR Personnel Administration Management, Compensation and Benefits Management, Time and Attendance Tracking.
- Experience in implementing technology-enabled HR business solutions for clients (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft HCM, SAP HR, Oracle HR, Fusion).
- The ability to propose and design HR solutions and to challenge current practices, in order to come up with a solution line with client’s expectations and requirements.
- Translate client’s requirements into possible configuration options.
- Demonstrated functional experience in facilitating workshops, writing design documents, user acceptance testing, providing end-user training of the final solution…
- Good written and verbal communication skills to talk and convince clients and to stimulate decisions
- Demonstrated effective project experience; including:
- effective prioritisation of tasks and managing personal time.
- working with minimal supervision and supervising others.
- Experience of complete project life cycle is a must.
- Ability to manage an provide guidance to more junior consultants.
- Ability to interact and manage client relations at the following level: HR Business Partner, HR (Global) Process owner.
- Very good knowledge of the following languages: English.
- Other Languages such as French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish are an asset.
- Workday HCM experience is a strong asset.
Looking for a new challenge as a Functional Consultant on Workday? You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!