HR Path Company is the Human Resource Solutions Specialist. As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees
- IMPLEMENT:According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday
- RUN:We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company
The group, established in 2001, has over 1000 employees, supports more than 1,300 clients and generates over $125M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 18 different countries.
What will you be accomplishing?
We are currently looking for an experienced Workday Learning Consultant with passion for technology and HR to help our clients unlock the potential of their employees and build world class HR processes and practices through the deployment of Workday software. Not old school, on premise systems, that take years to implement, but fast, fluid, dynamic cloud-based systems that are engaging, easily adopted and drive real personal and organisational productivity.
You will bring your proven Workday experience and HR knowledge to actively lead projects and guide clients through requirements gathering and contribute to business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, change management, quality assurance, risk management and user enablement. Though collaboration and effective project delivery you will ensure clients extract the full value from the Workday solution.
This is a rapidly changing environment, so we are looking for a team that want to embrace the evolution of HR as we develop dynamic technology to support Business and HR best practices.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Possess expert knowledge at Workday HCM and Learning
- Load data in system using EIB’s
- Coordinate with clients for any ongoing issues
- Support in core HCM, staffing tickets resolutions and functional support
- Provide support ad-hoc queries/support tickets
- Configure Business Process, Security for HCM, Talent and Learning
- Resolve service now tickets of HCM, Talent, Learning and Workday Recruiting
- Handle post go-live issue of various severities
- This role is based in Bangalore, India
What else do you need to know?
- This is an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- We love working with people who are passionate in their area of expertise, strong technical ability, creative, great interpersonal skills, innovative mindset, well-organised, attention to detail and great sense of humour
- We are an advocate of work-life balance with a positive and healthy work culture
- The team is very supportive and works cohesively to continue improving the implementation of Workday in the years to come
- If you are looking for new challenges and can work independently but effectively in a non-traditional corporate environment, this is the place to be!
- At least a university degree in HR or IT or any other related discipline
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years working experience in Human Resources/IT Software or Consulting
- 2-5 years of experience in Workday
- Certified in Workday Learning module
- Have extensive experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, implementation, functional testing, and configuration, hands-on experience in HCM, Talent, Learning and Workday Recruiting
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and challenge business practices
- You have a forward-thinking and agile mindset
In addition, the following will also be essential:
- Successfully combine strong leadership skills with sound technical knowledge and ability to clearly communicate key recommendations to clients
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible program execution
- Develop relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organisation based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and medical benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Dynamic, exciting and vibrant team culture
- Comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities to develop new skills and career progress for our talents
If you have what it takes to be part of an international and fast-growing organisation, send your application to: sri-hadisti.MOHAMED@hr-path.com