SAP SuccessFactors has introduced a new experience for the Home Page with the H2 2020 release as an opt-in feature, but will become mandatory by H2 2021.
The new Home Page brings a dynamic and unique experience for each user based on their activities and access. Access to the new Home Page can be controlled by using role-based permissions.
The design is simple, individualized, helpful and engaging.
Features of the latest Home Page include:
- A configurable background image that reflects your organization’s branding
- A set of quick actions that allows you to quickly perform common actions right from the Home Page
- Dynamic, individualized content that helps complete tasks, view recent updates and get useful recommendations and guidance
- Custom content for organizational updates
HR Path’s Recommendations:
- After upgrading to the latest version of Home Page, ensure you create a specific group of users with who you wish to grant access to the latest Home Page. By doing so, you have time to examine and review features and different areas to make sure it matches your requirements and needs.
(You have 30 days to revert to the legacy Home Page)
- As per SAP, until H1 2021, if your company utilizes, or is currently implementing, Onboarding 1.0 or 2.0, we recommend that you do not activate the Admin opt-in feature for the Reimagined Home Page in Production Systems. If you do have strong business reasons to test the new experience or have already activated the Reimagined Home Page, you can control who has access to the new experience via Role-Based Permissions.
To learn more on this newest experience, join our upcoming, complimentary webinar, please register for SAP SuccessFactors:
New Experience for the Home Page (EN)
on Jan 28, 2021, 10:00 AM EST
> Register now
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You will have the opportunity to speak directly with our experts who can guide you and your organization through this mandatory update.