Based in Antwerpen (Belgium)
Permanent and full time position
ABOUT HR PATH GROUP
The group HR Path is the global specialist of human ressources solutions (SIRH)
As a partner of the main publishers in the market, it carries out projects to implement SIRH and payroll for large accounts as well as for PME.
HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, both in France and internationally.
TIP: We advise and support companies in defining a method of aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies through HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
INTEGRATION: Depending on the stakes, HR Path assists its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday solutions.
RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports your company’s digital transformation.
HR Path’s strength and interest lies largely in its talents. The Group’s success is based on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and a sense of customer service.
You will be in charge of the administrative data processing of the company’s customer files.
Your main duties are:
- Purchase order registration and follow-up;
- Customer relationship management (CRM);
- Control and management of the activities registered in the information system/database;
- Establishing customer invoices, from the follow-up until the receipt stage;
- Executive management assistance.
To a lesser extent:
- Managing the incoming calls;
- Drafting reply letters for our customers;
- Dealing with billing issues.
Your duties may also include generating tables of performance indicators, sales reports or moreover updating the bill-book invoicing.
- You have a BTEC HND (Higher National Diploma)/Diploma of Higher Education (the French Bac+2 equivalent);
- Fluent speaker of English;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) and experience in sales administration (knowledge of the SAP software program is a plus);
- You are organised and make use of your analytical sense;
- You are a multitasking person and are responsible for our internal and external customers’ satisfaction;
- You like teamworking and know how to manage your priorities.
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company,