The position can be based in Belgium, in the Netherlands or in Luxembourg
Full-time permanent contract
Salary according to the experience
To start as soon as possible
HR Path is an international group specialised in HR and Finance Information Systems and related professional services.
The Group has 800+ employees, supports more than 1200 customers and has currently an annual revenue of 95+ million euros.
HR Path is an Implementation partner of leading Software Vendors such as Workday, SAP/SuccessFactors and Oracle.
Since 2013, we have been pioneering the cloud ERP business in the Benelux with 2 leading solutions: Oracle NetSuite for SMEs and Workday Financials for the Enterprise segment.
Today, our team of experienced Finance consultants supports more than 25 customers on a daily basis.
We expect very strong growth in this domain, which is why we are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us grow our cloud ERP/ Financials business in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg
Your role and your assignement:
As part as the growing strategy of our cloud ERP/ Financials business, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales and account management plan around our 2 key solutions: Oracle NetSuite and Workday Financials
- Developing and monitoring a large portfolio of accounts and projects by
- Identifying prospects and opportunities in the Benelux (SMEs /Enterprise key accounts)
- Responding to calls for tenders (from the identification of the need to the presentation of the proposal to the customer)
- Writing commercial proposals and ensuring that the assignments are correctly carried out for our customers
- Maintaining strong relationships on C-level with your accounts and building long term customer loyalty
- Participating in customer events of all types in order to win new customers
- Anticipating, monitoring and managing the risks (technical, financial, legal, contractual)
- Developing a strong relationship with Oracle NetSuite and Workday key people in the Benelux market
- Providing competitive intelligence to keep our proposals and services competitive and innovative compared to those of our competitors.
- Conveying HR Path’s image and defends the group’s interests.
- Motivating and coaching your (ad hoc) team of presales consultants
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline such as Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- You have a minimum of 3 years experiences in the world of Financial business processes and/or ERP systems and/or Finance related professional services
- You are highly autonomous and you have a proven track record in similar Business Development roles within Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxemburg
- You like challenges and enjoy surpassing yourself
- You are agile and flexible in your approach and are not afraid of taking initiatives and show strong leadership skills
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English
- You are willing to travel.
Why work at HR Path:
- We think that our People are our Greatest Assets,
- To manage your work/life balance through telework and flexible hours,
- Excellent career growth opportunities from this pioneering position in the world of true cloud ERP,
- A very competitive salary and benefits package, including an annual bonus, company car, mobile phone, meal vouchers, group insurance, home internet.
You want to grow your carreer in an agile company that is growing rapidly internationally? You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!