We are looking for an Experienced Business Development Manager to help us grow our SAP SUCCESSFACTORS BUSINESS in BELGIUM and LUXEMBOURG
HR PATH IN A FEW WORDS
HR Path is an international group specialized in HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) and HR related professional services.
The Group has 700+ employees, supports more than 1200 customers and has currently an annual revenue of 90+ million euros.
HR Path is an Implementation partner of leading Software Vendors such as Workday, SAP/SuccessFactors and Oracle.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales and account management plan jointly with SAP SuccessFactors
- Developing and monitoring a large portfolio of accounts and projects by
- Detecting needs from prospective customers (SMEs / key accounts)
- Responding to calls for tenders (from the identification of the need to the presentation of the proposal to the customer)
- Writing commercial proposals and ensuring that the assignments are correctly carried out for our customers
- Maintaining strong relationships on C-level with your accounts and building long term customer loyalty
- Participating in customer events of all types in order to win new customers
- Anticipating, monitoring and managing the risks (technical, financial, legal, contractual) associated with your portfolio.
- Developing and managing a strong relationship with SAP Successfactors’ key people in the BeLux market
- Providing competitive intelligence to keep our proposals and services competitive and innovative compared to those of our competitors.
- Conveying HR Path’s image and defends the group’s interests.
- Motivating and coaching your team of presales consultants
- Participating in recruitment activities
With a higher education, you have at least 10 years of experience in the world of Human Resources Management or HR related professional services.
You are highly autonomous, you have a proven track record in similar Business Development roles within Belgium or Luxemburg.
You possess excellent interpersonal skills, you like challenges and enjoy surpassing yourself.
You are agile and flexible in your approach
You are not afraid of taking initiatives and show strong leadership and communication skills
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
A very competitive salary and benefits package, including an annual bonus, company car, mobile phone, meal vouchers, group insurance, home internet.
To manage your work/life balance through telework and flexible hours.
Excellent career growth opportunities from this pioneering position in our Benelux business.
YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR CARREER IN AN AGILE COMPANY THAT IS GROWING RAPIDLY INTERNATIONALLY?
You are welcome! Interviews begin now!