Based in Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)
Full-time permanent contract
We are HR Systems specialists
HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001 and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 750 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 90 million euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients LOVE our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
Role and assignment:
To join our brand office in Vietnam, we are currently looking for 10 HRIS consultants.
Do you have experiences within HRIS projects in Vietnam or do you want to push your boundaries internationally? Then this job is for you!
The HRIS Consultants should have the below skills & expertise:
- As a consultant you are the privileged person who guides the customer on the path of HR transformation projects.
- You help large and medium-sized companies to make their digital transformation of their HR processes a success story.
- You know how to translate HR requirements into ICT specifications.
- You have experience in accompanying projects.
- HBO or academic level with a first experience with HRIS projects: SAP HCM
- Independent, proactive and goal oriented
- Social and communication skills
- Flexible and open for travel
- Full working week
- English required. Skill in other languages is appreciated (French for example)
- We offer challenging projects, mainly with internationally based customers
- Market-based salary + extras
- A pleasant corporate culture and working atmosphere
- Colleagues worldwide
- Perspective for international mobility
You are curious and ready to advance on innovative topics. You are welcome! Interviews begin now!