Position based in UK or Ireland with occasional travel to mainland Europe
Full-time permanent contract
Attractive remuneration based on experience
We are HR Systems specialists.
HR Path / Ataraxis has been in HRIS since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path / Ataraxis has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 750 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 90 million euros.
At HR Path / Ataraxis we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path / Ataraxis Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path / Ataraxis and for the people who work here.
The Group’s success is based on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and a sense of customer service.
Your role and your assignement:
As part of our strong growth in the Workday space we wish to strengthen our teams in order to respond to the development of our activity, by integrating a Payroll Workday Consultant.
Working closely with client business teams and with the rest of the implementation team, you as a Payroll Consultant will drive the scope, definition and delivery of the Workday Payroll Solution that is fit for purpose. As a Senior Consultant will also be responsible for coaching more junior consultants and will be involved in pre-sales activities.
Your activities will be as follows:
- A main role as a (senior) consultant for Implementation of Workday Payroll:
- Analyse the customer’s payroll needs,
- Ensure the correct payroll configuration of Workday Payroll,
- Monitor the progress of the project schedule in accordance with HR-Path and Workday implementation methodologies,
- Correct payroll anomalies & test the Workday payroll modules,
- Advise and support companies on simplifying their payroll rules,
- Convert payroll data from the old payroll system to the Workday format,
- Train customers in the use of Workday Payroll (training materials, face-to-face training),
- Assist the client in the drafting test scenarios and assist customers in their test effort.
With a Bachelor’s degree and a management degree, you have a good knowledge of UK payroll and are interested in new technologies such as Workday :
- Experience in implementing a technology-enabled payroll solution for clients,
- Translate client’s requirements into possible configuration options,
- The ability to challenge current practices, in order to come up with a solution line with client’s expectations and requirements,
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops, writing design documents, user acceptance testing, providing end-user training of the final solution…,
- Good written and verbal communication skills to talk and convince clients and to stimulate decisions,
- Demonstrated effective project experience; including:
- effective prioritisation of tasks and managing personal time.
- working with minimal supervision and supervising others.
- Ability to manage an provide guidance to more junior consultants,
- Ability to interact and manage client relations at the following level: Payroll Officer/Head of Payroll,
- Very good knowledge of the following languages: English,
- Other Languages such as French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish are an asset,
- Workday HCM experience and/or Payroll experience is a strong asset.
You are autonomous to work from home, but can be flexible and mobile for occasional travel.
Responsible, proactive and endowed with a strong sense of customer service, you are curious and ready to move forward on innovative projects. You are welcome to join us!
A new challenge awaits you! The interviews start now! Do not wait to forward your application to us.