PERMANENT POSITION based in LONDON, ENGLAND
ABOUT HR PATH:
HR Path Group is the Human Resources Solutions Specialist (HRIS). As a partner of the leading vendors of the market, it carries out HRIS implementation projects and payroll outsourcing for large accounts as well as for SMEs. HR Path supports you in all your HR strategies, in France and internationally.
- ADVISE: We advise and support companies in the definition of a method for aligning their HR processes with the company’s overall vision and strategy. The creation of synergies by HR is thus a source of added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT: According to the stakes, HR Path in the technical and functional setting up of all HR solutions, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft and Workday.
- RUN: We operate the HR solution that supports the digital transformation of your company.
The group, established in 2001, has over 800 employees, supports more than 1,200 clients and generates over £82.03M revenue. Headquartered in Paris, HR Path also has international subsidiaries in 14 different countries.
You will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
Your main duties are:
Brand development strategy
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Create, convey brand messages and improve brand awareness
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content that are optimized for search engines.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Develop density of desired keyword on page
- Monitor a company’s online reputation.
- Create ads.
- Create customer materials.
Business Development Support
- Develop sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing
- Coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and marketing seminars
- Manage and deliver email lists.
- Design and deliver emails.
- Take care of emailing campaigns.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Web site visits
- Social Media followers/subscriber
- Campaign efficiency
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- You have 10 years or more of experience in a marketing role
- You have a strong organization and prioritization skills
- You are proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- You are able to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Mother tongue English and strong understanding of French
All HR PATH positions are person-oriented careers!
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing international company, send your application to: