Your role and your assignement :
In line with our growing ambitions we currently are looking for an experienced Senior Functional
Consultant with Time Tracking expertise to manage the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale Workday HCM solutions for clients.
Working closely with client business teams, you as a Senior Time Tracking Consultant will drive the
scope, definition and delivery of Workday Time Tracking solutions that are fit for purpose. You will also be responsible for coaching more junior consultants and will be involved in pre-sales activities.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend
Your profil :
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French or Spanish are a plus.
- You hold a master degree.
- You are Workday HCM certified and are specialized in Time Tracking.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with Workday implementations; you have at least 6 years of consulting experience, preferably in the time and attendance context.
- You can advise and translate the clients’ requirements into possible configuration options.
- You are a self-disciplined team player.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
The position can be based in Belgium, France or the Netherlands depending on the location of the candidate and is a full-time permanent contract to start as soon as possible.
Salary : according to the experience. Looking for a new challenge as a Workday Time Tracking Consultant? You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!