Position based in UK or Ireland with occasional travel to mainland Europe
Full-time permanent contract
Attractive remuneration based on experience
We are a leading European integrator of ERP and HRIS solutions.
HR Path / Ataraxis has been in ERP implementations since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by the major ERP vendors as an “Specialty Partner”. Our focus remains unchanged: to provide the best Finance and HR solutions to SMEs on a European and even a global scale.
We employ more than 750 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 90 million euros.
At HR Path / Ataraxis we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path / Ataraxis and for the people who work here.
The Group’s success is based on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and a sense of customer service.
Your role and your assignement :
In line with our growing ambitions we currently are looking for an experienced Workday Finance Consultant to manage the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale Workday Finance solutions for clients.
Working closely with client business teams, you as a Workday Finance Consultant will drive the scope, definition and delivery of Workday solutions that are fit for purpose. You will also be responsible for coaching more junior consultants and will be involved in pre-sales activities.
You can participate in Workday Finance implementations from offer to production support and can take up several roles during an implementation, being: Lead Consultant, Analyst & Solution Designer, Tester and Trainer. You have affinity with finance and reporting and understand financial processes. Accountancy knowledge is a strong plus.
A high level of flexibility is required, including willingness to travel to customer sites or to attend Global events.
Your activities will be as follows:
- A main role as a consultant for Implementation of Workday Finance:
- You can analyse the customer’s financial system needs,
- Ensure the correct configuration of Workday Financial Modules,
- Monitor the progress of the project schedule in accordance with HR-Path and Workday implementation methodologies,
- You can translate the clients’ requirements into possible configuration options,
- You can advise clients within their company’s finance context,
- Train customers in the use of Workday Finance (training materials, face-to-face training),
- Assist the client in the drafting test scenarios and assist customers in their test effort.
Your profil :
With minimum a Bachelor’s degree and ideally a masters degree, you have a good knowledge of Finance and are interested in new technologies such as Workday :
- Experience in implementing a technology-enabled finance solution for clients,
- Ideally you are Workday Finance certified and have at least 5 years’ experience with Finance projects,
- You can translate client’s requirements into possible configuration options,
- The ability to challenge current practices, in order to come up with a solution line with client’s expectations and requirements,
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops, writing design documents, user acceptance testing, providing end-user training of the final solution…,
- Good written and verbal communication skills to talk and convince clients and to stimulate decisions,
- Demonstrated effective project experience; including:
- effective prioritisation of tasks and managing personal time.
- working with minimal supervision and supervising others.
- Ability to manage an provide guidance to more junior consultants,
- Ability to interact and manage client relations at the following level: Controller, CFO,
- Very good knowledge of the following languages: English,
- Other Languages such as French, Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish are an asset,
- You are a self-disciplined team player.
Responsible, proactive and endowed with a strong sense of customer service, you are curious and ready to move forward on innovative projects. You are welcome to join us!
A new challenge awaits you! The interviews start now! Do not wait to forward your application to us.