Position based in UK or Ireland with occasional travel to mainland Europe
Full-time permanent contract
Salary according to the experience
We are HR Systems specialists! HR Path / Ataraxis has been in HRIS since 2001, and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path / Ataraxis has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 750 professionals globally in 15 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 90 million euros.
At HR Path / Ataraxis we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path / Ataraxis Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path / Ataraxis and for the people who work here.
Your role and your assignement :
As a Workday Solution Architect you are responsible to keep an overview of all Workday HCM modules. This overview will give you the fundamentals to design the appropriate solution for every client. Here you can find some of your main responsibilities as a Workday Solution Architect.
- Advise prospects and translate their needs into the optimal Workday solution.
- Assist sales in scoping the project and ask the right questions to make a good and achievable proposal.
- Design and define the chalk lines for your projects.
- Define the impact of the collaboration between functional and technical team members and try to avoid overlap.
- Translate the scope of the project into concrete decisions and steps to follow.
- Motivate and convince your team members to work on the solution you determined.
- Be open for feedback and try to take this into account.
Your profil :
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- To work in an analytical and structured way is one of your major strengths.
- You are a problem solver with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Encouraging your team members is something that motivates you.
- You can convince your team members of the solution you determined but you still keep your ears and eyes open for feedback.
- Leading discussions and trying to translate everyone’s needs into a sustainable resolution is something that stimulates you.
- You are Workday HCM certified and have at least 4 HCM implementations on your track list, combined with a strong generalist HR background.
- Workday doesn’t have any secrets for you anymore and you master both the technical and the functional side.
- You are willing to travel.
Looking for a new challenge as a Solution Architect? You are welcome, we are waiting for you! Don’t wait any longer, interview begin now!